Things that fire me up about our February 18-19, 2008 Evolve Conference!!!!
1. Our main sessions and our theme...Shawn Lovejoy, Darrin Patrick, Mark Batterson, Steven Furtick, and Bil Cornelius all talking about there own vitality. I believe this is the number one difference between those who make it and have have impact and those that don't. You don't want to miss these main sessions they are going to be life changing.
2. Our breakouts...all of our main session guys will be speaking during a breakout, plus Gabe Lyons, Eric Bramlett, Devin, Hudson, Gary Lamb, Casey Graham, Chad Ward, Mel McGowen...Just to name a few.
3. Our Pre-Conference sessions...we are offering two session on Monday Morning February 18 from 9:00 to 12:00. They both are over the top practical and they are going to be awesome. How do I know? I'm doing one on Launching Large: Milestones for planting healthy churches and Casey Graham and Louie Lovoy are doing one on Connecting People Quickly: Moving disconnected people into a spiritual process.
4) Our partners...we have some incredible partners that love helping church planters...some of them are Equip, Catalyst, Leadership Network, Portable Church, StrongTower Financial, Injoy Stewardship..just to name a few.
5) Our planters...last year we sold out at by the end of January and this year we are on track to do the same thing. We can't wait to come together with a room full of church planters.
6) Our Worship Team...Todd Nichols and crew are going to rock the house down. Each year one of my high points is our five worship sets. It is going to be amazing.
7) Our volunteers...Mountain Lake volunteers are the best. We will have about 100 of our people serving their socks off...modeling the way...they always do.
8) Our outcome...hundreds of church planters are going to be inspired...encouraged...and helped.
9) Our new relationships...we will have dozens of teams join us later for one of our Best Practices Practicums and dozens of guys get involved in one of our Coaching Networks. It will make a difference.
10) Our Mission...at the end of the day we will have accomplished our mission...giving you permission to do what it takes to reach those who are disconnected from Christ and the Church.